District 7 empowers, engages and inspires students, leaders, staff and all community members in a safe and inclusive learning environment.
In order to develop conscious, civic minded, independent successful 21st century leaders and global citizens District 7 empowers all stakeholders by:
* Ensuring students are at the forefront of our work
* Promoting equity and diversity
* Utilizing community partnerships
* Promoting professional inquiry, collaboration and excellence
* Providing a safe, orderly and efficient environment
* Improve student outcomes and student achievement
* Provide high quality professional development and coaching to support all staff
* Empower, nurture and identify leaders within the district
* Attract and retain highly qualified diverse staff
* Empower parents and guardians within our district
* To continue to create respectful, positive, safe and orderly learning environment
@CSD7bx is a community full of potential, with students and families uncovering their hidden talents on a daily basis.
We are proud to present videos from District-wide events as well as School-based functions.
GEMS AT MS 296
Looking for information about events or celebrations happening in our community? Join our mailing list and help us spread the word about amazing things happening in District 7.
District Leadership Team (DLT) and School Leadership Team (SLT) Meetings are under the 'Open Meetings Law', and can therefore be visited by any member of the public.
For any of the school-based dates below, we advise you to contact the school prior to your arrival to verify meeting dates and times as they are subject to change based on the needs and schedules of each individual school.
Whether you'd like to see a specific type of workshop offered by the @CSD7bx office, or you want to promote a community event, this is where you can share those ideas.
If you want to report a complaint, we ask that you use the formal process and call 311 in order to ensure a prompt reply to your concern as it may take up to two weeks before receiving a reply to this form of contact.
501 Courtlandt Ave, Bronx, New York, New York 10451, United States